We are a general practice facility that strives to deliver quality wellness and preventative care, progressive medical care, soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery, comprehensive dental procedures, and diagnostic imaging. Our patients include canines and felines (with some exotic species care for those interested in this line of veterinary medicine).
Graduate from an AVMA accredited college or have successfully passed the ECFVG certification program or the PAVE certification. License in good standing to practice in Pennsylvania
Newly graduated veterinarians may apply for this position
Highly competitive salary (with pro-sal option)
Offering a generous signing bonus of $30,000 along with other incentives.
3 Veterinarians And 15 Technicians
How to Apply:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Health, Dental and Vision coverage
Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
Vacation and Sick Time Off
401 (K) retirement savings plan with company match
Continuing education allowance and associated paid time off
Paid State and DEA Licensure and Professional Dues
Our facilities offer:
· Dedicated feline and canine exam rooms
· Private comfort room
· Treatment area for post-operative recovery and in-patient care
· Dedicated surgical suite
· Dedicated dental suite with dual procedure capability and digital radiographs
· Ultrasound suite
· Radiology laboratory with 4-way float table and PIMs-integrated software
· Comprehensive in-house laboratory / Partnership with IDEXX Reference Laboratory
· In-House Pharmacy / Partnership with Covetrus Online Pharmacy
· Up-To-Date Avimark PIMs Software
· Multi-faceted mentorship program
· Leadership training and opportunities