Top 10 Reasons Our Veterinarians Love Working Here!
• We can accommodate veterinarians interested in either full-time or part-time work.
• We all work together as a team and do not micromanage. We have a number of experienced veterinarians always available to help and support you, and one-on-one mentorship for those who want that too!
• Our door is always open, and we practice honest and transparent communication with each other.
• We celebrate individual and group success and we reward outstanding work in meaningful ways.
• We support healthy living, encourage work/life balance, and give you plenty of paid time off (PTO).
• We offer a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student debt relief, and above-industry-average pay. We also offer a generous CE stipend, with paid time off (separate from vacation), and we cover annual professional dues and license fees.
• We offer generous benefits and wellness packages, and we offer flexible work arrangements.
• Both of our practices are AAHA-accredited and both operate as AAHA-certified mentorship practices.
• We have all the necessary medical equipment to enable you to provide the highest quality general veterinary medical care, including ultrasound, dedicated dentistry suite, CO2 surgical laser, and Therapeutic or cold Laser
• We maintain a friendly and collegial work environment that is inviting, unified, and fun.
Bonus: We change with you as your life changes. We offer maternity/paternity/bereavement leave. We understand this part of life and we’re there with you.